At Allied we maintain a desired level of quality in the services we provide, especially by the means of attention to every stage of the service we deliver to achieve optimum service.
We strive to provide our customers with services that meet or exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have therefore implemented systems and procedures to support the business in our aim to deliver total customer satisfaction, including:
• Regular gathering and monitoring of customers feedback
• Inspection Audits – using this system across all our services, we are able to ensure an efficient and professional workplace
• A customer complaints procedure
• Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
• Recruitment, training, retention and development for our employees
• Regular audits of our internal processes
• Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
• Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints